Saturday, October 28, 2017

You get what you work for, not what you wish for





Continuing on to my topic that I have been harping the most on: IF EVERYTHING REALLY DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON THEN WHY...? 
The non-answer answer for you is NO ONE KNOWS! Why do I still hang on to this belief that it does? I have no idea! We don't have the answers to everything and this is one of them. Everyone that walks this green earth think they have the answers to everything while the truth is no one knows what they are talking about... I feel like I have been faced with certain situations where later on it clicked as to why I have felt like I have been through this before like I just intricately stated in my last entry, "Mind over Matter." But in the grand scheme of things directly and non-directly speaking, who knows. If I wholeheartedly believe that there are no accidents of any kind in life then not believing that things happen for a reason would contradict each other and end up being an oxymoron in my opinion. Hence the word, belief!!! I would love to hear your thoughts about your perspective/ideas of this subject... Feel free to drop me a line or just show me some love!!! 💋😘


2 comments:

  1. Through your eyes, and others that you reach, that you teach, your journey is an inspiration. A gift that you have, that you share so openly, honestly, a door that never closes.:) Praises to your name. Much love.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Libra Lady for all of the wonderful comments!!! I appreciate your loyal following & I am elated you are enjoying reading my blog!!!
    Love & light ❤️
    -Dara

    ReplyDelete