Thursday, January 4, 2018

My Lips Are Sealed






Anything you see on here doesn’t detail my private live. Anything you find of mine via Internet I call my PROFESSIONAL media, not my SOCIAL Media. All the content I create ubiquitously is used to excel in my career. I keep my romance, personal life & my work private. I am a career woman who doesn’t flash anything. It’s my own business. A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE!!!! 

Word of the Wise: The smarter you get not only do you speak less & remain silent, but you know not to let the world know anything personal. Anything that could be found out about you more than basic information that reads more like a diary is too much! I'll leave you with this thought: Displaying your personal life i.e. pictures of you on vacation, your children, any other intimate details could be compared to a stalker physically/literally standing in front of your house looking through your window. Would you feel comfortable with that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment