Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Eyes of the Office

That is what I like to refer to myself! My professional experience in the administrative industry is just that. I am the first person everyone sees when they come in the office, the voice they hear on the phone......I love interacting with people on a daily basis. I thrive on communication, customer service and a fast paced environment. I exemplify what it means to be fast & quick, and that is why I love working as an admin/receptionist/assistant so much. I would like to explore possibilities in a career like this, that entails using my office and interpersonal/customer service skills in any kind of industry; I am very open and would like to think of myself as being very versatile. Did I mention I am also a fast typist? I type up to 79 wpm, and yes I took the typing test! Obviously I love to write, hence my blog and would love to find an open door that allows me to explore my creative mind with writing and reading.  I am open to any and all infinite possibilities!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment