Thursday, December 7, 2017

December...The Most Wonderful Time of Year!!!

Happy Holidays!!!! It's that time of year again where everyone asks you what you would like for the holiday.....Everyone running rampant throughout the shopping malls and ordering gifts online and don't forget to ask first "are we exchanging gifts?" Also wondering how much to spend on such and such a person, especially at work for Secret Santa. Am I the only one that looks at this differently than most people though? As a child you write a list for Santa what you would like for Christmas and the list is endless and you could think of each must have item on a whim...Whatever the fad was at the time as a child......games, clothes, video games, etc. But as the years pass you by and you become an adult you no longer want gifts that come with a price tag anymore. How about priceless things such as your desired physique, a new job or a soulmate? For the first time in my life although I've been an adult for a while now, there is nothing tangible that I want, nothing that involves inanimate objects.....Instead of Santa Claus I need to find the magic lamp and rub it so I could have the Genie appear and grant me my 3 intangible wishes....

For the first time, this winter season has compelled me to reflect on my relationships, how far I've come (what I need to work on) and more goal setting. So I need to thank Santa Claus for this brainstorm. This is the first winter for me where I underwent significant changes since the previous year and where I need to go from here......God bless to all and Happy Holidays! to whatever holiday you may celebrate.....




Love & Light,
Dara 

No comments:

Post a Comment