Monday, February 20, 2017

Change of Seasons

It's beginning to look a lot like.........SPRING!!!! ☀💮⚘💮⚘☀

Now that the Winter season is just about over here in New York, I must say what a mild winter it was indeed! I had the most pleasant day enjoying the preview of the Spring season that is looming just around the corner!!!

                                               This is how I feel:
I feel like I have been a caterpillar for so long and now I have finally reached the last stage of metamorphosis and have turned into a beautiful, large fluttery butterfly and have just learned to spread my wings and fly away! 




n


It is amazing how it could be freezing one week to a prelude of Spring time a whole other week later! I had to enjoy the change of season here at Bryant Park because I love it here.....I have spent many time here over the years and it has a very special place in my heart. This will always be my #1 favorite park :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment