Saturday, February 25, 2017

I'm loving this weather!

Between it being lighter outside later on and the weather being in the 60's while still in February how could I not resist celebrating by visiting one of my favorite summer pastimes????   



What better way to celebrate the end of one of the most mild winters here in NYC then enjoying a rooftop???? Monarch is one of my favorite rooftops......It is so classy, has the right vibe and I love butterflies!!!!! I had to snap a picture by this beautiful butterfly light fixture that adds to the splendor of Monarch Rooftop!!! The view is breathtaking And the best part???? It has a view of the Empire State Building......It is truly a hidden gem in Midtown West.

I was born in the summer time for a reason.....I am allergic to the winter and do not fare well when it is freezing outside. I truly feel like a new born butterfly that could finally spread her wings and fly away!!!!! Cheers to the pre-warm weather!!!!!! :) 

Keep it classy New York City!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment