Sunday, May 21, 2017

MAN-UP!!!!!!






I recently saw a documentary on Netflix about the dilemma young boys in school are facing now regarding gender roles. It was based on how boys are expected never to show emotion & never cry and they should act tough like a "real man." I am NOT referring to that kind of Man-Up! This is MY definition of what Man-Up is:
Now that I have reached my 30's I am starting to see dating from a different perspective. I could only speak for myself when I say this but I feel like most guys in my age group are "man boys." Personally speaking, I myself don't feel that mature but when I  converse with other guys my age I feel like I am talking to a college frat boy. It's like a little boy in a man's body. A lot of them are still drinking, partying, they text in a juvenile manner like I have reverted to my college days & when I meet most of them they act immature. I find this to be a complete turn off. I recently met a litigator from Hoboken who told me he had only conversed with his past girlfriends through texting. He was a nice guy and all, he was chivalrous and took me to dinner at the Cornell Club, but while I was speaking to him he was so childish that if felt like I should get paid to babysit him. He still lives like a frat boy with drinking & partying several nights a week after work along with commenting on how hot each girl is that walks by at a party. He even boasted to me about how he got such a hot girl's phone number and even proceeded to show me what she looked like in a bikini on her Facebook. I don't see how other women my age would not agree when I say this but it seems to work for these "men." I know there are definitely a few of them that want to settle down & start a family but maybe they feel like since they are physically a man and they have no biological clock like us women do they feel like they have forever to plant their seed? I get that men could reproduce even when they have one foot in the grave but do you (guys) really want to be over 60 years old in a wheel chair hooked up to a ventilator when you see your kids graduate from high school?  Don't you want to be young enough & feel like you still have the zest & energy to play with your kids & keep up with their peppiness when they are children? Ok, I admit I maybe exaggerating this rant just a LITTLE bit!!! I would love to get another woman's opinion to see if she agrees with me. I am only speaking for the manboys who DO want these things down the road of course. I also don't understand how they're not tired by now of going on all night drinking benders, sleeping around like they are still in college and acting like a toddler! I know there are plenty of men my age that  are already married and I know it was a different generation back then but most of our parents have matured & been married with a family by now.
There is nothing hotter than a man who knows what he wants & knows what he is looking for. I would think that at this point in his life age would do this to him.  Males my age have had enough experience (s) in our youth (our 20's) to test out and sample what he likes & doesn't like!  We're too old to play games and appear desperate! If you like the girl let her know and don't be afraid to show it. Assertiveness and determination will always be hot in my book and we are not getting any younger!!!
All women & MEN SHOULD READ THIS TOO!!!
This is evolution like an animal in the wilderness hunting their prey. Men are naturally born hunters & pursuers to actively do the work a.ka. "hunting" in order to win the woman over, it is programmed in their DNA. Any male that does not agree with me really needs to MAN-UP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment