Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy 1 Year!

Happy One Year Blogsaversary to me, myself & I!



I can't believe it has been one whole year since I first created this blog! I must say that I am very happy and proud of myself. I am very impressed with everything I had written and the way I wrote it. My main intention is for my blog to be used as a professional platform and everything I write about are topics and subjects that could help generate my intelligence and experience in to another industry professionally speaking out on "paper." 
After reviewing all of the entries I have written so far it almost feels like an out of body experience- I am speechless as to how creative and clever I was able to express myself through writing. It's almost as if I am reading someone else's work. This blog has taught me that I can write in a very professional and witty way and it also got the wheels turning in my head to think of so many topics come to light that was buried deep in my subconscious. This blog helped me learn about myself-almost as if I am reading my own journal and reading back my notes and discovering listening to my voice for the first time. To be honest when I first created this blog I had wanted it to be a fashion blog, because I intitally thought that I wanted to change careers to something related to fashion and this blog would display my ideas of coordinating outfits and what I think is fashionable- because I have a huge affinity for fashion and a very keen fashion sense. However, after I made this blog it sat empty for several months because I had no idea how I was going to design it and get my ideas out.  Then all of a sudden the proverbial light bulb flashed inside my head! I got this idea so sudden like a bolt of lightening to express my passion for books and writing! After I wrote my introduction to this blog (which took many hours), that validated my desire to transition in something writing related. Needless to say, I transformed this blog into a professional platform of my ideas and creative writing......I have had non stop ideas to write passionately ever since.  I have also discovered that writing for me is a great outlet and right next to exercising, I feel like it is a type of therapy for me. 
I also wanted to thank everyone who has read my blog and has complimented me.  I appreciate that I have admirers who enjoy reading what I have to say, I feel flattered. Even more, I am happy that people could relate to me and I could make them feel better. This blog to me is a virtual treasure trove of my creative imagination mixed in with real feeling and actual accounts of who I am as a person, what I have experienced (experience), and what I stand for. I can't wait to see what great lengths this blog will go to as well as many more infinite entries I intend on writing. My ideas are so spontaneous and unpredictable that I have no idea what I'll be inspired to write next! Thanks again to all my admirers. I feel special 😊😊 😊

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BLOGSAVERSARY DAY TO YOU. YOU DESERVE TO BE HONORED AND RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR MANY INSIGHTS INTO SO MANY DIFFERENT SUBJECTS WITH TRUTH, HONESTY, AND INTEGRITY I HONOR YOU FOR YOUR OPEN CARING HEART..CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ARE ALSO VERY INSPIRING. A FRIEND WHEN SOWMEONE NEEDS A POSITIVE WORD TO LEAN ON. KUDOS AND A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO TAKEN OF YOU, A BEAUTIFUL LADY ALONG WITH HER ADORBS:)FUR FRIEND.. AT THE END OF ANY DAY, YOU ALWAYS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE, SO THANK YOU:) THIS ONE IS FOR YOU:):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1 year blog anniversary. I enjoy reading your blog, it is very interesting, educational and informative.
    You have a very bright future as a writer. I always look forward to reading your blog. You are a terrific writer, with a very bright future. Again congrats, and I wish you continued success in your future writings.

    ReplyDelete