Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Everything Happens for MY Reason

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away" U2


I've always pondered if everything happens for a reason like most human beings on this planet might do. I used to wholeheartedly say, "oh yes, definitely" but then skeptics who do not believe there is a rhyme or reason for something happening in this world (or to you personally) would say if that is true then why do bad things happen to innocent/good people?  I feel like that is a good point and as of recently I can't make sense of it either. The only answer to this question I've gotten "matter of factly" are from people who follow organized religion, and well that needless to say is still not that clear to me.  Of course no one really knows the answer to this just like no one on this planet knows what the f**k they are doing anyway, so many people are walking around and functioning like they think they have all the answers when they don't. I'll tell you one thing though, I would be hard pressed to find out that there really isn't life on any other planets. The universe is never ending and to think that the only life that exists is Earth which is a size of a dot relatively speaking and this whole planet of 2 billion people are inhabited by mostly morons, well that would be sad. Sorry I sound blunt but it is mostly comprised of idiots. Of course there are a fair share of good and smart people but to think this WHOLE entire universe only has life on Earth sounds inconceivable to me. Anyway getting back to what I was originally saying, I would like to think that things do really happen for a reason good and bad but who knows why. I can't solve or offer any other answers this world faces like any other person but I could offer some insight into my life. I must say I now realize why it was vital for me to go through everything I did in my past. I learned so much through life lessons than I ever could inside a classroom. People say that one day you'll realize why it had to happen and now I do. I had to experience all of those hurdles and challenges where I felt like I couldn't breathe in order to be successful in my life now. I have made all the big mistakes then to know how to do things the right way now. All of my previous job experiences (negative and positive) have prepared me and alerted me to know how to do things correctly now. It feels like learning to brush my teeth: Every time I am faced with the same challenge, I am so used to it that it feels more like second nature.  Not only did it make me stronger but now I know not to make the same wrong choice (s) in every avenue I will face in my life now. The real world is a scary place and I am very grateful that I am fully equipped to endure it. Some people I know live in a bubble and that is unfortunate.






No comments:

Post a Comment