Monday, October 3, 2016

I'm the Taylor Swift of Blogging (Minus the eating disorder & chastity belt)






Rainy days and Monday's always get me UP!!!

I know it's been a few days to about a week maybe since I last blogged?! I honestly don't recall because I am living in the moment. 
I have been very busy with my career & attending to various personal engagements. Since the inception of this blog my thoughts have been all over the place, hence why I have written about eclectic subjects.  

For the start of this week, the wheels are turning in my head to write about my current personal experiences a.k.a. ridiculous situations that I just laugh off because I am always laughing at myself! I am enjoying this so far because it is generating my mind to write in a comical, witty somewhat humorous way that I call my life!!! All the credit goes to the universe for responding to my vibes!  So stay tuned...

I am enjoying my day off relaxing with my delicious XL iced coffee! It's the little things to appreciate in life and be grateful for, just to enjoy my much needed dose of java and recharge my batteries might seem to be little things, but in actuality they are BIG things and a blessing! 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment